Fitchburg State's graduate program in history is offered 100% online. The program has been offering some online and hybrid courses over the past few years and students have made it clear that they want the flexibility that online courses provide. While the general method of course delivery has changed, much of what has attracted students to our program for decades remains the same.Our faculty are committed to offering high-quality graduate training in the discipline of history and we will continue to be available to work one-on-one with students in directed studies and in the completion of theses.
Earn your MA in History online through Fitchburg State University, where you’ll obtain:
- Convenient and flexible schedules – Complete coursework 100% online. Online programs are 24/7, study when it works for you.
- Value-added options – Hybrid institute courses offered during summer sessions
- Quality –Accredited through nationally recognized, New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Support – accessible faculty, 24/7 technology support
- Affordability – payment plans, graduate assistantships and scholarship opportunities available
- No graduate testing – No GRE or MAT required for admission
- Expert faculty – learn from professors with real-world experience
- Promote graduate-level historical scholarship.
- Facilitate the development of a wide range of historical skills and knowledge, including a global perspective.
- Refine your knowledge of the past and become better historical researchers and writers and better history instructors at the middle school, secondary and post-secondary levels.
If you have any questions about the changes to the history graduate program or wish to speak with someone about pursuing a Master of Arts in History at Fitchburg State University, contact the Graduate Program Chair, Dr. Daniel Sarefield at email@example.com.
Thank you to Dr. Sarefield for his contribution to this blog.